Vicente Fernández’s message makes his fans worry about his health

Vicente Fernández had to be hospitalized in an emergency after suffering a fall on his ranch. Through his social networks, El Charro de H...

Compartir
Suscríbete
Suscribe our Newsletter
Recibe por email las noticias más destacadas
  • Vicente Fernández had to be hospitalized in an emergency after suffering a fall on his ranch.
  • Through his social networks, El Charro de Huentitán sends a message that makes his fans worry about his health.
  • His son, fellow singer Alejandro Fernández, reacted to this post.

Is he saying goodbye? After he had to be hospitalized in an emergency due to a fall that caused damage to his neck, Vicente Fernández sends a message that makes his fans worry about his health and even his son, the singer Alejandro Fernández, reacted to this post.

It was through his official Instagram account, where the last post he had made dates from July 31, that El Charro de Huentitán shared an image of one of his concerts, but what most attracted attention were his words.

“Don’t give up on your dreams”: Vicente Fernández

"Don't give up on your dreams": Vicente Fernandez
Photo Instagram Vicente Fernández

“Don’t give up on your dreams. Dedicate myself in this life singing was the best decision I could make… ”, wrote Vicente Fernández, as well as the hashtag“ Chente is still the king ”, so his fans immediately began to worry.

“Why do you say that, everything is fine?” speedy recovery ”,“ God bless you Don Chente, God help him out of everything ”.

Alejandro Fernández reacts to his father’s message

Alejandro Fernández reacts to his father's message
Instagram photo Alejandro Fernández

Although it had been said that Alejandro Fernández and his partner were in Paris, France, when it became known that his father, Vicente Fernández, had to be hospitalized in an emergency, El Potrillo uploaded an image to his social networks where he simply says: “I love you dad'”.

The Cuban host Lili Estefan, a great friend of Alex, wrote to him: “Let the champion of the family recover as soon as possible”, while Carlos Calderón, presenter of Despierta América and who will soon become a father, limited himself to writing ” Cheer up!”.

He has not expressed himself after the fall of Vicente Fernández

He has not expressed himself after the fall of Vicente Fernández
Instagram photo Vicente Fernández Jr

Although he has offered several interviews for entertainment programs, where he has said that his father “is under sedation” and that what he suffered was a cervical injury, Vicente Fernández Jr has not expressed himself so far in their social networks.

In his most recent publication, the singer also appears accompanied by his girlfriend, the businesswoman Mariana González Padilla, who has recently been accused of kidnapping and murder, but has not shared more information about his father.

Vicente Fernández is hospitalized again

Vicente Fernández is hospitalized again
Photo Instagram Vicente Fernández

According to information from El Universal, the singer Vicente Fernández was hospitalized in an emergency in Jalisco. His son, Vicente Fernández Jr, reported that El Charro de Huentitán suffered a cervical accident when he was at his Los Tres Potrillos ranch.

As reported by TV Azteca Jalisco, the Mujeres divinas singer slipped and had to undergo surgery. 81-year-old Chente was hospitalized a month ago for a urinary tract infection. After leaving the hospital, on that occasion he expressed himself on his social networks.

“Stop worrying”

"Stop worrying"
Photo Instagram Vicente Fernández

“Dear friends, I want to tell all the public to stop worrying, it was a urinary infection and that I’m fine now, thanks to all the friends of the press who have always treated me very well, God bless you,” he commented on that time El Charro de Huentitán.

The 81-year-old singer developed a fever, body pain and an upset stomach that they had not been able to control, so the family decided to take him to a private hospital for treatment. At first, the family suspected that he could have contracted Covid-19, although he was already vaccinated, so he was subjected to a test, but this was ruled out at that time (TO WATCH THE VIDEO CLICK HERE).

The battles Vicente Fernández has fought

The battles Vicente Fernández has fought
Photo Instagram Vicente Fernández

Since the beginning of the millennium, Vicente Fernández’s health has not gone through its best moments, because various ailments have sent him to the hospital, but he has come out of all of them, so it is hoped that this occasion will be no different.

Guadalajara media reported that the so-called Charro de Huentitán was admitted to a private clinic yesterday when he presented general malaise and temperature. His son Gerardo, in a brief interview, said that he had a urinary tract infection, but that in general his father was fine (Filed under: Message from Vicente Fernández worries his followers about his health).

Had prostate cancer

Had prostate cancer
Photo Instagram Vicente Fernández

In 2002, Vicente Fernández faced his first big test when he was diagnosed with prostate cancer: “Cancer is like the flu, if it catches you weak, you don’t do it, but I have always been a man of great strength,” said the singer in his moment to People en Español.

Ten years later, he faces cancer again, but this time in the liver. The interpreter of Mujeres divinas y La ley del monte, suspended a tour in 2012 when an abnormality was detected in his liver, which turned out to be a tumor, which was completely removed, but also 40 percent of his liver.

He had already said goodbye to his children

He had already said goodbye to his children
Photo Instagram Vicente Fernández

“I gave the blessing to my children and said goodbye to my old woman, I asked her forgiveness if I disrespected her at some point,” the singer shared during a press conference, which was offered at his ranch Los tres potrillos.

But that moment was also surrounded by controversy, when he commented that he had rejected a liver transplant, because he would not know who the donor would be, so he could not sleep because he would not be sure that it was not from a homosexual or drug addict, which It caused outrage not only among the LGBTTI community, but globally for being a homophobic and discriminatory comment.

Vicente Fernández had to apologize

Vicente Fernández had to apologize
Photo Instagram Vicente Fernández

Days after making that comment, Vicente Fernández apologized. For his part, in 2013 he did not have a good year either, as he faced a thrombosis that affected his respiratory tract, for which he was left speechless for a while. Two years later, he entered the operating room to have three ventral hernias removed.

Currently, the singer is retired from the stage, but has come to make special presentations with his son, Alejandro, and his grandson, Alex. However, Chente was in the middle of the controversy over the allegations of sexual harassment of a woman, whom the singer allegedly touched without her consent during a visit to her home (With information from Agencia El Universal).

An outstanding trajectory

An outstanding trajectory
Photo Instagram Vicente Fernández

Born on February 17, 1940 in Guadalajara, Jalisco, Vicente Fernández is considered “a symbol of Hispanic American culture and one of the most popular artists in Mexico.” His work has earned him two Grammy Awards, eight Latin Grammy Awards, fourteen Lo Nuestro Awards, and a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.

It was in April 2010 it reached the figure of 75 million copies sold worldwide. After it became known that he had to be hospitalized in an emergency. The singer shared a message on his social networks that worried his followers (Filed under: Vicente Fernández’s message worries his followers about his health). SOME PICTURES WERE TAKEN FROM THIS VIDEO

The post Vicente Fernández’s message worries his followers about their health appeared first on Hispanic World.

.