- Here’s how to prepare three versions of Mexican golden tacos
- Golden tacos are a classic Mexican gastronomy treat
- The best thing is that the ingredients are cheap and easy to get
Tacos are a classic Mexican food treat. It is an easy recipe to cook and very practical for when you don’t know what to prepare. The ingredients of the taquitos that we will present you are very easy to get and the best thing is that they are cheap.
Go ahead and prepare these delicious recipes created by Kiwilimón that will conquer the palates of all your family and friends.
The first proposal is Dorados de Pollo Cremoso tacos. It is an easy and quick recipe to cook any day of the week.
Creamy Chicken Golden Tacos
Preparation time 20 min
Cooking time: 10 min
Presentation: Serve with the lettuce, cream, cheese, avocado, radish, and red sauce. Accompany with refried beans.
Tips: To make your tacos crispy, check that the temperature of your oil is between 180 and 200 ° C.
- 1 cup chicken, cooked and shredded
- 1/4 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/4 cup fresh coriander
- 1 cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons ground chipotle chile
- enough of salt
- enough of pepper
- 9 corn tortillas
- enough of oil, to fry
- 1/2 cup of lettuce, cut into strips, to serve
- 3 tablespoons of sour cream, to serve
- 1/2 cup of panela cheese, crumbled, to serve
- 1/2 avocado, diced, to serve
- 1 radish, thinly sliced, to serve
- enough of sauce, to accompany
- In a bowl, mix the chicken with the red onion, garlic powder, cilantro, cream cheese, ground chipotle, salt and pepper until integrated.
- Heat the tortillas on a comal and fill with the chicken mixture. Roll up into a block and if necessary secure with the help of a toothpick.
- Fry your tacos with oil in a skillet over medium heat until golden. Drain them on absorbent paper.
- Serve with the lettuce, cream, cheese, avocado, radish and accompany with the sauce of your choice.
The following recipe is golden potato tacos with pico de gallo. A classic Mexican snack. The ingredients of these taquitos are very easy to get and the best thing is that they are cheap.
The sauce of these golden tacos with pico de gallo is very healthy, since it is made of tomato, onion and chili. If you don’t like it being so hot, remove the seeds and the veins from the chili, so you will have a good flavor but without spiciness.
Golden Potato Tacos and Pico de Gallo
Preparation time: 35 min
Cooking time: 25 min
Presentation: Serve on a plate and decorate with cream, crumbled cheese and the pico de gallo. Accompany them with guacamole.
Tips: For your tacos to have a better support, we recommend using toothpicks to close them.
Read on to see the ingredients and the preparation of this recipe.
- 2 liters of water
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- 6 potatoes peeled and diced
- 1/3 cup of butter
- 1/4 of cup of onion finely chopped
- 1/2 cup of cotija cheese
- 12 corn tortillas
- enough of oil
- 1/2 onion finely chopped
- 5 tomatoes finely chopped
- 1/2 cup of fresh coriander finely chopped
- 1 habanero pepper finely chopped
- 1/3 of cup of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 of cup of sour cream
- 1/3 of cup of fresh cheese crumbled
- In a pot with water and salt, cook the potato for 15 minutes, or until it is soft. Drain and chill.
- In a pan over medium heat, melt the butter and cook the onion, wait for it to change color and add the cooked potatoes, mash them until they form a puree, add the Cotija cheese and season with salt and pepper.
- Fill the corn tortillas with the mashed potatoes, roll into a taco shape and fry in hot oil for a couple of minutes or until golden brown.
- Drain on absorbent paper.
- For the pico de gallo, in a bowl mix the onion with the tomato, the coriander, the habanero pepper, the lemon juice, the salt and the pepper and reserve.
- Serve the taquitos on a plate and place the pico de gallo, the cream, the crumbled cheese on top and enjoy.
Prepare these golden taquitos of homemade cochinita pibil, with a delicious combination of spices such as achiote, pepper, oregano and cinnamon; bathed in a spicy tomato sauce with Chile habanero, accompanied by cream and cheese. Fascinating!
Cochinita Pibil Golden Tacos in Green Sauce
Preparation time: 4 h 30 min
Cook time: 2 h 30 min
Presentation: In an extended plate, accompanied by cream and cheese.
Tips: Don’t overcook the garlic, as it could make the marinade bitter. You can add pork chop to the suckling pig to give it more flavor.
- 2 cloves of garlic, for the marinade
- 2 guajillo chilies, for the marinade, hydrated and deveined
- 1 ancho chili, for the marinade, hydrated and deveined
- 3 fat peppers, for the marinade
- 1/2 teaspoon of cumin, for the marinade
- 1/2 teaspoon of White pepper, for the marinade
- 1 teaspoon of oregano, for the marinade
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 100 grams of achiote
- 1 cup of orange juice
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoonful of grain salt, for the marinade
- 1 kilo of pork pulp, cut into pieces
- 2 banana leaves, roasted
- 18 corn tortillas
- enough of vegetable oil
- 1 kilo of tomato, for the sauce
- 1/4 onion, for the sauce
- 2 cloves of garlic, for the sauce
- 3 habanero peppers, for the sauce
- 1 Cup of chicken broth, for the sauce
- 1 teaspoon of oregano, for the sauce
- 1 tablespoon of oil, for the sauce
- to taste of salt and pepper, for the sauce
- to taste of sour cream
- to taste of fresh cheese
- to taste of red onion
- to taste of avocado
- to taste of habanero pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
- For the marinade, in a molcajete crush the garlic with the guajillo chili, the ancho chili, add the coarse pepper, the cumin, the white pepper, the oregano, the cinnamon, the ground cloves, the achiote, orange juice, the vinegar and salt. Reservation.
- Place the banana leaves in a baking dish, add the meat and cover with the previous preparation. Marinate 2 hours in refrigeration.
- Remove the meat from the refrigerator and cover with more banana leaf. Bake for 2 hours or until the meat is cooked and tender.
- Remove from cooking and shred the meat with the help of two forks. Chill.
- Place a little cochinita in each tortilla, roll up and secure the tacos with a wooden toothpick if necessary.
- Fry the tacos in hot oil over medium heat until golden brown and drain on absorbent paper.
- For the sauce, heat the oil in a saucepan over medium heat and fry the tomatoes, onion, garlic and chili peppers until soft. Add the chicken broth and oregano and cook for 20 minutes until the liquid is almost completely drained. Chill slightly.
- In a molcajete, grind the previous preparation until you have a homogeneous sauce. Pour into a pot, season with salt and pepper and cook for 10 more minutes.
- Serve the tacos bathed in sauce, decorate with cream, cheese, red onion, avocado and habanero pepper.
The post Three delicious recipes for golden tacos to pamper your family (VIDEO) appeared first on Hispanic World.