- Video of police officers in Cuautitlán Izcalli emerges.
- Is it proof of “Benito’s” death?
- The policemen were caught attacking a disabled person.
Proof that Octavio Ocaña was killed? Compromising video of police officers in Cuautitlán Izcalli emerges. Two new videos featuring Ocaña have recently emerged on social media: one that shows him firing a gun and another taken moments after his accident.
Now, a new video is making the rounds on social media and users’ outrage has exploded. After a first clip was leaked that showed the star of Neighbors allegedly inhaling a white powder, more images have emerged, posted anonymously, according to Agencia Reforma.
Videos of Octavio Ocaña that caused a stir
The origin is unknown, although some suggest that the videos were stolen from the deceased actor’s cell phone. In one of the 23-second videos, Ocaña is seen wielding a weapon and someone yells “Hey, damn Benito!” referring to his character Benito Rivers.
Immediately two shots are heard. Later, two young men who take the gun from him and hold bottles of beer they had been drinking up to the camera. The second clip was recorded on Friday, the 29th, after the accident. Ocaña’s body is transported on a stretcher pushed by two paramedics, says Agencia Reforma.
Video ‘proof’ of Octavio Ocaña’s death
The actor’s case sparked controversy as the result of an initial video where police intervened at the scene of the accident. They subdued the young man’s companions and Ocaña is seen, still alive at the wheel of the wrecked vehicle. Now, a video recorded by a motorist causes more outrage.
The short recording posted on Twitter shows a police officer from Cuautitlán Izcalli, the city where Octavio Ocaña died, beating and pulling a man with a cane out of a small gray car. The officer uses force to remove him from the vehicle and throws him to the ground.
The video that ‘proves’ what happened in Octavio Ocaña’s death?
The disabled man falls to his knees on the ground and tries to get up with his cane. Another officer walks over to him but does not help him up after the brutal attack. Immediately more members of the Cuautitlán Izcalli police appear and the attacked man tries to approach his car again.
The motorist, who witnessed the scene, records at close range, but an officer begins to yell at him to move forward, preventing the person from continuing to document the assault. A blow is heard that the police allegedly administer to the vehicle of the motorist who recorded this outrageous abuse of authority.
“They are corrupt and arrogant,” people say
As you watch the video, you can see at least nine police units on the scene, which seems like overkill for pulling over a disabled man in a small vehicle. “A multitude of patrol cars to go up against a disabled civilian, but not against drug traffickers…”, “the Mexican police are corrupt and arrogant, and they have never done anything, I hope today they will get to work” Twitter users angrily commented.
“And some still believe that they are innocent in the case of Benito.” “I thought that with what happened to Ocaña these mercenaries would change their behavior with ordinary citizens, but I see that they are still the same hungry hyenas abusing everyone that crosses their path,” commented Twitter users reacting to the case of the murdered Mexican actor.
The video is said to show ‘proof’ of what really happened in Octavio Ocaña’s death
In addition, members of the public organized a march Sunday to demand justice for the actor who protrayed “Benito” in the series “Vecinos”. Octavio Ocaña lost his life on October 30 in Cuautitlán Izcalli. Victor Palma, who lives near the Ajusco neighborhood and is one of the march’s organizers, said that the reason for the mobilization is to denounce the police abuse that occurred in the case, and in many more cases throughout the country, as well as against the police’s impunity and corruption according to Reforma.
“They took a nude photo of him in the morgue and that’s bull*****” said the father of the deceased actor, according to La Opinion. He also revealed that he would take legal action after noting that a photo of his son was taken in the morgue. TO WATCH THE VIDEO OF THE ALLEGED PROOF OF THE DEATH OF OCTAVIO OCAÑA CLICK HERE.
Octavio Ocaña’s family responds to “Benito” morgue photo
The marchers met at 10:00 am on the plateau of the Zócalo, where they stayed for about an hour. From there the contingent left for the Monument to the Revolution. The organizers asked participants to come dressed in white, while Octavio Ocaña’s family wore shirts bearing photographs of the actor.
The relatives sang “Las Mañanitas”, because this past Sunday, the actor would have turned 23 years old, according to La Opinion. On Instagram, “Benito’s” fiancé, Nerea Godínez shared images of the birthday party that he would have had. Octavio’s mother also broke her silence at the march.
“Benito’s” mother breaks her silence: “I don’t pay attention to bad things,” she says.
“I don’t pay attention to bad things because he was a kid like everyone else. I pay attention to the pain of a mother. He is one more, a victim of bad people, who have no heart, who do not know what it is to lose a child,” said Ana Lucía Ocaña, “Benito’s” mother, according to La Opinion.
A week after Octavio Ocaña lost his life, his family and his lawyers met with Alejandro Gómez, head of the Attorney General’s Office of the State of Mexico (FGJEM), to learn more details of the investigation, reports Agencia Reforma. The Prosecutor’s Office reported that it made every aspect of the investigation available to interested parties.
‘Finally’ authorities share results of the investigation; some good news after the actor’s death
The investigation that was opened on the 22-year-old actor’s death, including all available physical evidence will be delivered so that it can be reviewed under the terms established by law, says Agencia Reforma. Likewise, the Prosecutor promised to review all the evidence.
The foregoing, includes expert opinions that the family considers pertinent to the investigation and carrying out all requested processes. “It was announced that a breakdown of the investigation was given to the Special Prosecutor for Combating Corruption in order to analyze the actions of the police officials that took part in the aforementioned events,” said the FGJEM.
The official version of the death of “Benito” is ‘insulting’ as an outrageous photo comes to light
Ocaña died on Friday, October 29 in Atizapán de Zaragoza, after a police chase that ended when the actor crashed his van on the side of the Chamapa-Lechería Highway. After the investigation, experts from the FGJEM concluded that the young man shot himself with his own gun.
This weapon was allegedly in the vehicle when he was pursued by members of the Cuautitlán Izcalli Municipal Police. Subsequently, Octavio Pérez, the actor’s father, said that he would sue the state prosecutor’s office for irregularities in the case, causing a stir. Filed Under: Octavio Ocaña Death Test.
Alleged photo of Octavio Ocaña at the morgue is leaked
DID AUTHORITIES LEAK THE IMAGE? An alleged image of Octavio Ocaña’s body at the morgue appeared on social media, which caused the user outrage. In the comments on the image, several accused Mexican authorities for leaking the supposed photograph of the actor’s corpse.
The image has been circulating on social media since November 5 and it still has not been banned or removed. The person who shared the image did so in a comment to journalist Carlos Jiménez, who on several occasions has shared material about the pursuit of the actor by municipal officers and who reported Ocaña’s death. TO SEE IMAGE CLICK HERE