- Here we show you a recipe so you know how to prepare some Chipotle Coditos with chicken
- Surprise everyone with this delicious and easy dish that will not leave anyone indifferent
- This recipe for coditos in a creamy chipotle sauce with cheddar cheese and Manchego cheese is simply delicious
Elbows are always the favorite dish of all families, their versatility undoubtedly make them a meal that gets you out of trouble in an exceptional way.
Here we show you how to prepare a simple but very delicious recipe for Coditos al chipotle con pollo created by Kiwilimón.
This recipe for coditos in a creamy chipotle sauce with cheddar cheese and Manchego cheese is delicious. In addition, it has chicken cubes that will enhance its flavor. Wow! Go ahead and prepare this delicious dish that will conquer the palates of all your family and friends.
Chipotle coditos with chicken
Preparation time: 50 min
Cooking time: 30 min
Presentation: Serve the elbows in a container and enjoy.
Tips: Do not overcook the elbows because when you add them with the creamy sauce, they could be overcooked.
- enough of water
- 1 1/2 cups of elbow pasta
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- 1/4 cup of cow’s milk
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1/2 cup of chipotle chile pepper
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 500 grams of chicken breast, cut into cubes
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup of Manchego cheese, grated
- to taste of salt and pepper
- Heat a pot with the water until it reaches a boil, add the salt and cook the elbows until they are al dente. Strain and reserve.
- Blend the milk, with the sour cream, the Chile chipotle and garlic.
- Heat a deep pot with the butter, cook the chicken and season with the garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper. Cook until cooked through.
- Add the sauce that you previously blended and the cheeses, cook until they are melted. Mix the cooked elbows and cook 1 more minute just to integrate. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve and enjoy.
MundoHispánico is the number one digital media company in Spanish in the United States that operates independently.
Since its inception in Atlanta, Ga. In 1979, MundoHispanico.com, owned by Mundo Hispano Digital Network, has grown rapidly and has become the most widely read weekly Spanish-language newspaper in the southeast of the country and one of the largest Spanish-language news and information websites in the country. U.S.
In addition to emerging as a leader in breaking news for the Spanish-speaking audience in the United States, MundoHispanico.com has several platforms optimized for marketing, such as Mundo Dinero, Mundo Motor, Mundo Latina and Mundo Fan, which provide our audience exclusive and relevant content on these topics that they are passionate about.
MundoHispánico has 8 million followers on Facebook who interact with all its platforms, with breaking news and live video coverage of the main events of national importance. Find us on Instagram, Youtube and Twitter.
The post Learn how to prepare chipotle coditos with this delicious recipe appeared first on Hispanic World.