- Next we will show you how to prepare chipotle chicken muffins with gratin cheese
- Muffins are a very rich and quick dish to prepare, perfect for breakfast or dinner
- Surprise everyone with this recipe that will not leave anyone indifferent
Does a different breakfast provoke you to get out of the routine? We have the best option!
Prepare these delicious chipotle chicken muffins au gratin with Manchego cheese and served with avocado slices.
The muffin is a food made from bread. It is not only consumed frequently in Mexico, but also in other Latin American countries such as Argentina, Bolivia, Guatemala and Cuba. In some places like Spain, the muffin is a kind of toast.
They are a very rich and quick dish to prepare, perfect for breakfast or dinner.
Muffins with cheese are a versatile dish since you can add different ingredients and make delicious variations; like this time.
Here we show you how to prepare a simple but very delicious recipe for chicken muffins with bacon, cream and chipotle chile created by Kiwilimón so that you pamper your loved ones.
Go ahead and prepare this delicious dish that will conquer the palates of all your family and friends.
Chipotle chicken muffins
Preparation time: 25 min
Cooking time: 30 min
Presentation: Serve the muffins with avocado, red onion and accompany with sauce.
Tips: Take care that the filling is not so soupy, to prevent the loaves from soaking.
- 1/2 cup finely chopped bacon
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon finely minced garlic
- 2 cups chicken in cubes
- to taste of salt and pepper
- 3/4 of cup of sour cream
- 1/4 of cup of evaporated milk
2 tablespoons ground chipotle chile
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- 1 cup of refried beans
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 5 bobbins
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 1 1/2 cups of Manchego cheese grated
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1/4 of red onion filleted