- Next we will show you how to prepare chipotle chicken muffins with gratin cheese
- Muffins are a very rich and quick dish to prepare, perfect for breakfast or dinner
- Surprise everyone with this recipe that will not leave anyone indifferent
Does a different breakfast provoke you to get out of the routine? We have the best option!
Prepare these delicious chipotle chicken muffins au gratin with Manchego cheese and served with avocado slices.
The muffin is a food made from bread. It is not only consumed frequently in Mexico, but also in other Latin American countries such as Argentina, Bolivia, Guatemala and Cuba. In some places like Spain, the muffin is a kind of toast.
They are a very rich and quick dish to prepare, perfect for breakfast or dinner.
Muffins with cheese are a versatile dish since you can add different ingredients and make delicious variations; like this time.
Here we show you how to prepare a simple but very delicious recipe for chicken muffins with bacon, cream and chipotle chile created by Kiwilimón so that you pamper your loved ones.
Go ahead and prepare this delicious dish that will conquer the palates of all your family and friends.
Chipotle chicken muffins
Preparation time: 25 min
Cooking time: 30 min
Presentation: Serve the muffins with avocado, red onion and accompany with sauce.
Tips: Take care that the filling is not so soupy, to prevent the loaves from soaking.
- 1/2 cup finely chopped bacon
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon finely minced garlic
- 2 cups chicken in cubes
- to taste of salt and pepper
- 3/4 of cup of sour cream
- 1/4 of cup of evaporated milk
2 tablespoons ground chipotle chile
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- 1 cup of refried beans
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 5 bobbins
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 1 1/2 cups of Manchego cheese grated
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1/4 of red onion filleted
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
- For the filling, in a deep frying pan over medium heat, fry the bacon until it is crispy. Add the onion, garlic and cook for 3 minutes. Add the chicken, season with salt and pepper and cook until golden brown.
- Add the cream, the evaporated milk and the ground chipotle pepper and cook until thickened, correct seasoning and reserve.
- Heat the beans with oil in a skillet over medium heat and season with cumin, salt and pepper. Reservation.
- Cut the rolls in half, remove the crumb if you wish and spread with a little butter. Heat in a pan or on a grill and toast the loaves over medium heat until golden brown.
- For the assembly, spread a little beans on each roll, add the chicken and sprinkle the Manchego cheese.
- Arrange the muffins on a baking sheet and bake 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Remove and serve with slices of avocado, red onion and the sauce of your choice.
In addition, this recipe has chicken cubes that will enhance its flavor. Wow!
Chipotle coditos with chicken
Preparation time: 50 min
Cooking time: 30 min
Presentation: Serve the elbows in a container and enjoy.
Tips: Do not overcook the elbows because when you add them with the creamy sauce, they could be overcooked.
- enough of water
- 1 1/2 cups of elbow pasta
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- 1/4 cup of cow’s milk
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1/2 cup of chipotle chile pepper
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 500 grams of chicken breast, cut into cubes
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup of Manchego cheese, grated
- to taste of salt and pepper
- Heat a pot with the water until it reaches a boil, add the salt and cook the elbows until they are al dente. Strain and reserve.
- Blend the milk, with the sour cream, the chipotle pepper and the garlic.
- Heat a deep pot with the butter, cook the chicken and season with the garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper. Cook until cooked through.
- Add the sauce that you previously blended and the cheeses, cook until they are melted. Mix the cooked elbows and cook 1 more minute just to integrate. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Serve and enjoy.
MundoHispánico is the number one digital media company in Spanish in the United States that operates independently.
Since its inception in Atlanta, Ga. In 1979, MundoHispanico.com, owned by Mundo Hispano Digital Network, has grown rapidly and has become the most widely read weekly Spanish-language newspaper in the southeast of the country and one of the largest Spanish-language news and information websites in the country. U.S.
In addition to emerging as a leader in breaking news for the Spanish-speaking audience in the United States, MundoHispanico.com has several platforms optimized for marketing, such as Mundo Dinero, Mundo Motor, Mundo Latina and Mundo Fan, which provide our audience exclusive and relevant content on these topics that they are passionate about.
MundoHispánico has 8 million followers on Facebook who interact with all its platforms, with breaking news and live video coverage of the main events of national importance. Find us on Instagram, Youtube and Twitter.
The post Learn how to prepare chipotle chicken muffins with this delicious recipe appeared first on Hispanic World.