- Mega Millions: These are this Tuesday, July 6 drawing winning numbers.
- Today $ 82 million was at stake as a jackpot, but if the winner claims it in a single payment, it will be $ 58.1 million.
- Find out if you are the lucky lottery winner.
Mega Millions: This Tuesday, July 6 drawing winning numbers have already been announced. Check the list that we leave you below carefully, because you could be one of the lucky winners of the jackpot that Mega Millions has for you, so good luck.
This time the guaranteed jackpot is $ 82 million with option of cash payment of $ 58.1 million. The Mega Millions draw held on Tuesday, July 6, 2021 already has results prepared for the next winner and are as follows:
18 47 63 68 69 – 14
SIGHT THE FULL SWEEPSTAKES HERE. You can also check on the page www.megamillions.com and there see everything related to the lottery and its winning numbers, from previous draws, to verify if you were one of the lucky ones to obtain this incredible amount of money.
Mega Millions has provided the two smallest American lotteries with the biggest jackpots in their history thanks to Match 5 with Megaplier prizes: North Dakota had a $ 3 million winner in May 2016 and again in March 2021, while Wyoming had a $ 5 million winner in March 2016 AND in August 2020, a $ 3 million winning ticket was sold in the Virgin Islands.
Have you ever wondered what you can do with that amount of money?
You can buy from a mansion, cars, clothes, travel, save, invest, among many other options, by winning the Power Ball or Mega Millions prize. You can even start your own business and no longer depend on a job. Or you can give yourself a life of luxury by traveling around the world and seeing the cities you always dreamed of.
Also share with those you love the most and acquire the most luxurious and spacious mansion that you always wanted. In addition, you will have the opportunity to buy branded clothing from world-renowned designers. You can have the world at your feet and you only need to buy a ticket and wait for the winner to come out.
How to play?
With this draw you can be the winner of the maximum prize if all the numbers match including the yellow ball (the Mega Ball). Choose 5 numbers from 1 to 75 and a Mega Ball number from 1 to 15 or select “QP” (Quik Pik). Increase your prize by $ 1 more per play, you just have to check the Megaplier option.
Prize amounts in California are mutually paid and will differ from fixed prize amounts shown here Visit http://www.calottery.com/play/draw-games/mega-millions for site California Lottery website and prize amounts. Mega Millions drawings are every Tuesday and Friday night.
Mega Millions: What to do if I win the lottery?
1. Sign the ticket. The first thing the experts recommend is to sign the winning ticket, make photocopies of the front and back of it and store it in a bank safe. In the United States, there have been cases of winners who lost their winning ticket or that someone stole it when they found out. The latter leads to point number two …
2. Don’t say it. Experts recommend not telling anyone that you got the winning Mega Millions numbers; and this includes close relatives and friends. The most common reaction is wanting to tell everyone close to you. However, this can lead to even those closest to you being tempted to grab the winning ticket, or to communicate to someone outside the inner circle that you are willing to do whatever it takes to get their hands on the ticket.
Participate to win millions of dollars
3. Remain anonymous. If the laws in your state allow it, it is advisable to remain anonymous. However, the only states that allow it are Delaware, Maryland, North Dakota, Kansas, Ohio, South Carolina, Texas, and Georgia. While in Vermont, Colorado, Connecticut, and Massachusetts, the winner can send a designated attorney to collect the award.
4. Seek help. It is important not to make sudden decisions and to take the time to find a good lawyer and a trusted financial advisor. On the other hand, it is key to employ a trusted accountant to comply with all taxes to the letter. 5. Manage. Although it may seem pointless to budget when the prize is so great, it is exactly when the person will need it most.
Hispanic World – Mega Millions
Since its inception in Atlanta, Ga. In 1979, MundoHispanico.com, owned by Mundo Hispano Digital Network, has grown rapidly. It has become the most widely read weekly newspaper in Spanish in the southeast of the country; and on one of the largest Spanish language news and information websites in the United States.
In addition to emerging as a leader in breaking news for the Spanish-speaking audience in the United States, MundoHispanico.com has several platforms optimized for marketing, such as Mundo Dinero, Mundo Motor, Mundo Latina and Mundo Fan, which provide our audience exclusive and relevant content on these topics that they are passionate about.
Mega Millions will change your life
MundoHispánico has 8 million followers on Facebook who interact with all its platforms, with breaking news and live video coverage of the main events of national significance. Find us on Instagram, Youtube and Twitter.
Do not hesitate and look for the number that will make you change your life in a more pleasant and comfortable way. The chances of winning are latent and you must be ready for your fortune, so do not hesitate and participate in search of your winning Mega Millions numbers. To see news videos like this subscribe to our channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MundoHispanico. Filed as: These are the winning numbers of the Mega Millions this July 6.
About Mega Millions
Mega Millions began on August 31, 1996 as the Big Game. The first drawing took place on September 6, 1996, with the participation of six states: Georgia, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan and Virginia. After an exciting growth of the game in 1997, a draw was added on Tuesday in February 1998, according to portal Mega miilions.
Players had a greater variety of numbers and a “cash payment” option in January 1999. In May 1999, New Jersey became the seventh member state. In May 2002, the multi-state game was renamed “Mega Millions,” New York and Ohio became member states, and the game matrix and prize amounts were changed to offer players more excitement. Filed as: These are the winning numbers of the Mega Millions this July 6.
The millionaire draw
In September 2002, Washington became the 10th member state, followed by Texas in December 2003. In June 2005, California became the 12th member, solidifying Mega Millions as the most played multi-state jackpot game in the country.
On January 31, 2010, 23 more state lotteries joined Mega Millions when a historic cross-selling agreement between Mega Millions and Powerball went into effect. With the additional lotteries that have joined since then, Mega Millions is now played in 47 jurisdictions – 45 states plus the District of Columbia and the US Virgin Islands. Filed as: These are the winning numbers of the Mega Millions this July 6.
History of Mega Millions
On March 30, 2012, Mega Millions made history with the world’s largest jackpot in any jackpot game to date: $ 656 million. The jackpot was split into three, winning tickets in Illinois, Kansas and Maryland, becoming the first jackpot game to offer second-tier prizes.
That lottery industry record held for nearly four years until it was dwarfed by a $ 1.586 billion Powerball jackpot in January 2016; Mega Millions joined the billion dollar club on October 23, 2018. Filed as: These are the winning numbers of the Mega Millions this July 6.