- Famous influencer dies after undergoing a nose job.
- The director of the clinic said that the patient had passed several tests before surgery.
- She may have had a life-threatening reaction to the anesthesia.
Influencer dies nose surgery. In recent months, several influencer deaths attributed to surgeries have been announced, all done to look better in front of the camera and gain more followers. These days, young celebrities on social media will do anything to have the biggest possible number of followers on their accounts.
On this occasion, the death of a young 31-year-old influencer who lost her life after undergoing a rather expensive nose job at a renowned Russian clinic has been announced. Apparently, the young woman couldn’t bear the anesthesia, which caused a fatal reaction, according to The Sun.
Influencer dies from nose surgery
This is the young Marina Lebedeva who, at just 31 years old, died in a renowned Russian clinic where she underwent a nose job. It is noteworthy that she wanted the rhinoplasty procedure to “correct” the shape of her nose, reports say.
Influencer nose surgery dies: Causes of death
The investigations and part of the medical staff that was present at the operation assure that the cause of his death could have been due to a fatal reaction to anesthesia. While the surgery was being performed at an Artibeaut clinic in Saint Petersburg, his temperature rose considerably.
Marina Lebedeva would have died while plastic surgeons and paramedics fought to save her in the Russian clinic. Immediately the private clinic had called an ambulance as soon as they realized that the influencer stopped breathing after her temperature rose.
Influencer nose surgery dies: Research is carried out
A criminal case for medical malpractice has been opened in St. Petersburg, and surgeons face up to six years in jail if convicted and found guilty of the 31-year-old’s death. So far the investigations continue to find out what really happened.
It is worth mentioning that Marina Lebedeva had a family made up of her husband and young son. Even the husband of the image consultant rushed back to the city after a business trip when he was told about his tragic death of his wife.
Influencer nose surgery dies: “A forensic medical examination will be carried out”
The director of the clinic, Alexander Efremov, said that the patient had passed several tests before the nose surgery, which was performed by highly qualified doctors. “Doctors are shocked and say this happens once in a million surgeries,” he added.
He believes that a genetic condition led to her death, as her temperature rose after the injection of anesthesia: “A forensic medical examination will be carried out, but I can say that we performed the surgery according to all normal standards. . If a violation occurred, it would be the first case of this type, “he said.
Influencer nose surgery dies: Odalis died for a beauty campaign
Another similar case occurred on July 6 when it was announced that a young Mexican athlete had died due to medical negligence, because they were practicing a ‘safe’ procedure so that she would not sweat ‘so much’, in a clinic of beauty where he had to advertise to his followers and promote the brand; everything was going well, until a complication put the young woman’s life at risk and when she did not see trained personnel, she ended up dying.
It was through social media and local media, such as Channel 6, which revealed the death of a young woman from Jalisco who had risen to fame for competing as a bodybuilder and showing her followers the harsh disciplines she exercised to achieve the results that were needed when competing.
They confirm his death
It was the girl’s friends who made the sad news known to the community of followers, where they explained that Odalis died due to the treatment and that they demanded justice for her, since there was no specific protocol that they followed at the time she was presented. the emergency; Thus, the clinic was held responsible, since they were the ones who assured that it was an “easy and non-risky procedure” that ended the life of the Mexican.
In the text shared by one of his friends, the following reads: “(…) Odalis left lifeless, went to work and was killed, which is why today all of Mexico demands justice, that those responsible for her death be punished . And that this case remains as a precedent for those seeking an aesthetic treatment, which could take their lives if they fall into the hands of inexperienced people ”, ending with the Justice for Odalis hashtag. Filed Under: Armpit Influencer Die.
Negligence on the part of the clinic
The cause of death has not been clarified, but it is taken into account that Odalis was in perfect health conditions and had entered the place without any illness, for this reason it is that the girl’s friends blame the place and mention that it was negligence , since they put the lives of those who assist with personnel who are not trained for it at risk.
“She was a young entrepreneur, athlete and full of dreams; Today he died, he died of negligence in a clinic where he underwent treatment to reduce armpit sweating. Odalis Santos Mena was an athlete and influencer in Guadalajara, and this morning she went to the SkinPiel clinic, where she had been hired to promote a treatment to reduce sweating, which promised to be easy and safe ”, wrote Eduardo O., a collaborator and friend of the young woman. Filed Under: Nose Surgery Influencer Dies
The clinic has not ruled on the matter
Until this moment, the Skin Piel Wellness clinic has not commented on the matter, the only action they did was to limit the comments of their publications, but that did not prevent the followers, friends and family of Odalis from expressing themselves against the situation that he presented himself and it has been made known that the next of kin have filed a complaint against him.
Moments before Odalis lost his life, he had shared stories with his followers on Instagram where he is seen in the clinic in the company of a woman, the same one who explains the treatment process and how it works in the body, mentioning that everything it was “easy and safe.” Filed Under: Nose Surgery Influencer Dies
Possible causes of death
It was through a video that circulates on networks that it became known that the young woman had died due to the anesthesia that had been practiced and that at the time of entering into complications, there were no medical personnel who could help her, so it was It led to a more dangerous situation and it ended his life.
“Everything indicates that what happened with Odalis was medical negligence. Everything indicates that the anesthesia passed and there was no doctor who attended her quickly, only apparently a paramedic attended her, and she did not have enough or enough equipment to, well, for an emergency of this type; Then, unfortunately that is what happened ”, related a young woman to the followers who asked about the situation. TO SEE VIDEO CLICK HERE . Filed Under: Nose Surgery Influencer Dies
Her boyfriend fires her
Odalis was just a young woman who had the dream of continuing to compete, express herself with followers and work on what she liked. She was a normal girl, who wanted to spend time with her family, friends and partner, but unfortunately that could no longer happen, due to a bad beauty procedure that went terribly wrong.
Her partner Víctor Carreño, who is also dedicated to sports, fired her in this way a couple of hours ago, on her Instagram profile: “Your actions in life echo in eternity. I will take you forever with me short, it makes no sense to write here what I feel in my heart, @odalis_sm I LOVE YOU! side. Filed Under: Nose Surgery Influencer Dies