- Knead the corn dough with the necessary water and salt until you get a moist dough. Form balls of 50 g and with the help of a tortilla press, form the sopes.
- Heat a comal over high heat and cook the sopes until cooked, turning halfway through cooking. Remove, and with the help of your fingers, pinch the edges while still hot to form the edges of the sopes. Reserve covered.
- In a deep frying pan, heat a tablespoon of oil and cook the onion with the garlic, tomatoes, serrano pepper, cumin, allspice and coriander until the tomatoes change color.
- Fill with the chicken broth and cook until the vegetables are dissolved and the liquid is reduced. Chill slightly. Blend the previous preparation until you get a sauce.
- In a saucepan, heat another tablespoon of oil and cook the filleted onion until shiny, add the chicken and cook 5 minutes. Pour in the sauce, bring to a boil, and cook 10 more minutes or until the sauce is cooked. Season to your liking.
- Fry the sopes with a little oil and drain on absorbent paper. Spread with the beans, add the chicken and decorate with the cream, cheese, serrano pepper and green tomato.
Enjoy your meal!