- There are foods that, due to their natural properties, help control sugar levels, such as cinnamon, moringa and vinegar.
- A significant factor in controlling this disease is also being part of our routine daily time for exercise or physical activities.
- You can help control it with natural remedies like these.
Diabetes is a disease in which sugar levels are very high in the blood and accumulates in the blood ducts, not being processed properly. Control your diabetes with natural aids.
When a person is diagnosed with diabetes, for their well-being they must modify their eating habits, include a little exercise in their daily routine and take treatment to control the disease.
Similarly, experts point out that blood sugar levels vary greatly and rise after meals or when people are in stressful situations.
According to the portal “Lifeder” There are a number of home remedies that can help you balance your blood sugar. How to reduce the consumption of carbohydrates, which have the ability to increase blood glucose. For this reason, the consumption of bread, pasta, French fries, puree and lentils should be reduced.
Another recommendation made by the portal is to add vinegar to meals, as it helps to keep sugar levels stable. In addition to giving a different touch to salads.
For its part, the Portuguese portal “Tua Saude”, founded in 2007 by a nutritionist and with a focus on health information but with simple language, recommends 3 natural remedies that can be prepared at home:
1.- Cinnamon Tea
Cinnamon is a highly recommended ingredient for people suffering from diabetes, as its properties help reduce the amount of glucose in the blood and thus help control their insulin resistance.
- Place 3 sticks of cinnamon in a liter of water.
- Heat over medium heat until it boils for 5 minutes.
- When it is warm, you can drink tea several times a day.
2.- Coffee beans
Coffee is ideal for its medicinal properties to lower the level of glucose in the blood and thus, diabetes. One way is to drink coffee 2 or 3 times a day without sugar. Or prepare the following recipe:
- 10 grams of coffee beans
- 100 ml of 40% vodka
- Place the coffee beans in a glass container and add the vodka.
- Close the container and wrap it with a cloth. Afterwards, store it in a closet.
- Shake the container every day and on day 5, strain its contents.
- Put the filtered content in a new container and take a teaspoon daily before sleeping.
3.- Moringa tea
Moringa is a plant with a natural hypoglycemic effect, so it controls your diabetes in a magnificent way.
- Place 250 ml of water over medium heat until it boils.
- Add 1 teaspoon of moringa leaves (10 g).
- Cover the contents and wait for 5 minutes.
- Strain the tea and it is ready to drink.
Although these home remedies can help you control your diabetes, they are not a substitute for the professional care of a doctor. If you feel any discomfort, do not hesitate to consult your trusted doctor.
Control your diabetes with this list of natural recipes
About Mundo Hispanico.com – news and information website in Spanish.
MundoHispánico is the number one digital media company in Spanish in the United States that operates independently.
Since its inception in Atlanta, Ga. In 1979, MundoHispanico.com, owned by Mundo Hispano Digital Network, has grown rapidly. It has become the most widely read weekly newspaper in Spanish in the southeast of the country; and on one of the largest Spanish language news and information websites in the United States.
In addition to emerging as a leader in breaking news for the Spanish-speaking audience in the United States; MundoHispanico.com has several platforms optimized for marketing, such as Mundo Dinero, Mundo Motor, Mundo Latina and Mundo Fan, which provide our audience with exclusive and relevant content on these topics that they are passionate about.
MundoHispánico has 8 million followers on Facebook who interact with all its platforms, with breaking news and live video coverage of the main events of national importance.
Filed Under: Control Your Diabetes
MundoHispánico engages 8 million Facebook followers across this portfolio with up-to-the-minute news and lives video coverage of major events.