- Drowned chicken tacos in red sauce.
- You can accompany these tacos with refried beans and guacamole.
- Another option for the filling of the tacos is ground beef.
Chicken tacos in red sauce. Where are the taco lovers? Today we share the recipe for delicious tacos stuffed with chicken in red sauce that you can prepare for lunch or dinner. Also, this dish, which was made by Kiwilimon, would be an excellent option to offer at a family reunion or at any event with your friends at home.
Preparation time: 25 min
Cooking time: 35 min
Accompany with refried beans and guacamole.
Tips: You can also fill the tacos with ground beef.
Prepare this recipe for delicious golden chicken tacos, drowned in a red sauce that will make you lick your fingers.
These taquitos drowned in red sauce are ideal for you to make this afternoon, for lunch, they will be crunchy and you will not regret it. In addition, you can also make them stuffed with ground meat and accompany them with refried beans and a tasty guacamole. Do you dare to prepare them?
6 tomatoes, for the sauce
3 serrano peppers, for the sauce
1/2 onion, for the sauce
2 cloves of garlic, for the sauce
2 tablespoons oil
· 1 chicken breast
12 corn tortillas
1 1/2 cups vegetable oil
To taste of salt
To taste of pepper
Lettuce or chopped cabbage
· Sour cream
Fresh cheese, grated
1. In a comal, roast the tomatoes, the serrano pepper, the onion and the garlic. Blend for 5 minutes.
2. In a pot over high heat, heat the oil and fry the sauce for 5 minutes. Season and reserve.
3. In a pot with water, cook the chicken with the onion and garlic for 20 minutes; then crumble and reserve.
4. Assemble the tacos with the chicken and in a deep skillet, heat the oil over medium heat; fry the tacos for 5 minutes, until golden brown. Drain them on absorbent paper.
5. Serve and garnish with salsa, lettuce or cabbage, cream, and cheese.
The post Chicken tacos drowned in red sauce (RECIPE + VIDEO) appeared first on Hispanic World.