Is he brain dead? Vicente Fernández’s son tells the truth (PHOTO)

Share
Subscribe
Suscríbete a Nuestro Boletín
Recibe por email las noticias más destacadas
Is he brain dead? Vicente Fernández’s son tells the truth (PHOTO)
  • Is he brain dead? Vicente Fernández is reported to be in serious condition.
  • A nearby source told TVNotas that he only has two weeks left.
  • Vicente Jr. attacks the magazine for defamation.

Is he brain dead? After a news item was released stating that Mexican singer Vicente Fernández was supposedly brain dead, his son Vicente Jr. told the whole truth about this and claims that it is “very sad to make up this type of news.”

It was this October 12 when the Mexican magazine TvNotas released a news item in which they reported that a close friend of the Fernández dynasty had said that Don Chente had been declared brain dead and that the doctors “could no longer do anything to save him.”

Are you brain dead? Source affirms that Vicente Fernández is very delicate

Are you brain dead? Source affirms that Vicente Fernández is very delicate
PHOTO: Instagram

According to the magazine, they reported that it was last week when things got complicated, since supposedly on October 5 the Fernández family declared the singer brain dead, after doctors did everything possible to stabilize the state Don Chente’s health department.

The close source affirmed that it was the same doctors who contacted the Fernández family and told them “that there was nothing to do but wait for the inevitable”: “At the moment, Don Vicente is receiving artificial respiration and the doctors they give dexamethasone to keep the lungs deflated, because they could collapse; they are extremely damaged and this could lead to respiratory arrest ”.

“He only has two weeks to live”; Are you brain dead? Son of Vicente Fernández tells the truth

"He only has two weeks to live"; Are you brain dead? Son of Vicente Fernández tells the truth
PHOTO: Instagram

After this, the nearby source told TVNotas that any time Don Chente was disconnected from any of the devices, he would die, since initially they wanted the singer to visit his Los Tres Potrillos ranch once more: “The doctors They made it clear to them that the real moment of disconnecting any device he would die immediately ”.

To conclude with the many statements, the friend close to the family reported that Vicente Fernández only had two weeks to live: “The doctors gave them that possibly two weeks to live at the most, because at any time their lungs they can collapse or their tired heart can stop beating.

“It is very sad to see this type of news”; Are you brain dead? Son of Vicente Fernández tells the truth

"It is very sad to see this kind of news"; Are you brain dead? Son of Vicente Fernández tells the truth
PHOTO: Instagram

Faced with this discouraging prognosis that the source commented on the health of Don Chente, the singer’s son, Vicente Jr. came out to tell the whole truth about this situation and quite annoyed, he forcefully denied this information, commenting that it seemed something “quite regrettable inventing news like this ”.

Through his Instagram account, the interpreter also used this social network to deny such information, arguing that the same magazine will have to prove the veracity of the note. At the bottom of the photograph, the 57-year-old man began with the following: “Good evening, it is very sad to see news as it is, totally invented with the profit motive of my father’s public.”

“It sucks that people are fooled”

"It sucks that people are fooled"
PHOTO: Instagram

After this, Vicente Jr. faced the magazine and the journalist who wrote this note: “The pseudojournalist who signed @laurapalmersirenita and the magazine @revistatvnotas will have to prove the veracity of their report” and although he did not argue where they will have to confirm this information , many of his followers comment that it will be before a judge.

Finally, annoyed and with capital letters, El Potrillo’s older brother commented that it was unfortunate to see how this type of magazines deceived people in this way: “IT IS DISGUSTING THAT THEY DECEIVE THE PUBLIC IN SUCH A WAY. And I support it together with my whole family ”. Photograph here

They want to sue the magazine; Are you brain dead? Son of Vicente Fernández tells the truth

They want to sue the magazine; Are you brain dead? Son of Vicente Fernández tells the truth
PHOTO: Instagram

This publication, in which Vicente Jr. denied the news that his father was brain dead, attracted endless comments about it, where his thousands of followers did not hesitate to leave their opinion, asking the singer that he should sue the Mexican magazine for defamation:

“They have been slow to sue that magazine that only hurts people, I don’t believe anything, I don’t know how it still exists” That they sue them for defamation “,” How eager people are to be inventing so much damn gossip, leave him alone “, were one of the many comments that could be read in the publication of Vicente Fernández’s son.

They give a health report on Vicente Fernández

PHOTO: Getty Images

They give a health report on Vicente Fernández. After days without news, the doctors of the “Charro de Huentitán” revealed how the singer is after months hospitalized and strong rumors of his wife’s intentions about disconnecting him and even his death.

“We know the concern of society and the media for your health,” begins by saying the statement distributed on the official account of Instagram by Vicente Fernández. “Since he was admitted to hospital in August, we have taken care of multidisciplinary medical care to improve the health of Mr. Vicente Fernández.”

They reveal how Don Chente’s health is

PHOTO: MH file

“His family has been by his side in this disease process since his hospital admission, which has limited his quality of life and now he continually depends on specialized health care,” warns the medical statement.

Two months after being hospitalized after suffering a fall at his Los Tres Potrillos ranch, which led to the detection of Guillain-Barré syndrome, it is now assured that Vicente Fernández owes a ‘million’ to the hospital in which he is interned.

Vicente Fernández’s health keeps him in a “stationary state”

Vicente Jr tells the truth
PHOTO: Getty Images

They have been days of great tension for the members of the Fernández family, especially for Doña Cuquita, wife of El Charro de Huentitán, who was also hospitalized, not to mention that there have been constant rumors that Chente would be disconnected.

“Due to the type of disease and sequelae presented so far, it has kept him in a stationary state, with a slow progression so he does not show significant changes in his state of health,” says the statement published on Instagram.

Is awake?

Vicente Jr tells the truth
PHOTO: Instagram

According to information from the journalist Marco Antonio Silva, Vicente Fernández’s debt to the hospital is growing at an accelerated rate, because in addition to being in intensive care, he is undergoing a special physical rehabilitation program.

The doctors assure that the “Charro de Huentitán” is awake and “conscious with interaction with his family at the time of his visit.” However, it was not all good news, and the doctors also revealed how the singer ‘survives’.

Your health depends on ventilation

Vicente Jr tells the truth
PHOTO: Getty Images

According to the medical statement, Vicente Fernández continues “very dependent on ventilation by means of a tracheostomy”, in addition “his respiratory effort is still weak, this generated by the same disease that affected his peripheral nerves.”

On the other hand, the journalist Marco Antonio Silva assured that “The diagnoses are not encouraging at all, things are not progressing, they are not improving. The medical expenses insurance is already beginning to repair, because the singer has spent more than 12 million pesos ”, however, the hospital has not mentioned a particular figure.

The post Are you brain dead? Son of Vicente Fernández tells the truth (PHOTO) appeared first on Hispanic World.

.