Black Friday and Cyber Monday are just around the corner.
Two of the most anticipated dates for shopping lovers are approaching, and that is that November will be a month of many emotions for the inhabitants of the United States, who, after several days of waiting for the results of the presidential elections , they will face one of the most exciting weekends.
It is about Black Friday and Cyber Monday, which in 2020 will take place during the same month, which promises a series of great offers in the most important stores in the United States.
Cyber Monday and Black Friday: the weekend with the best discounts in department stores and electronics
- It will be next November 27 when the best offers arrive on Black Friday from the most important stores in the United States
- 3 days later, Cyber Monday will offer the best discounts for online purchases, which is expected to include a wide variety of electronic items
- What are the tips from the experts to make the most of these dates? Find out how to get the most out of your budget
Without a doubt, Black Friday is one of the dates that cause the most expectation among consumers.
Stores such as Amazon, Best Buy, Walmart and Target are preparing to offer their customers a wide variety of products both in their physical stores and on their e-commerce platforms.
Along with Black Friday, a weekend full of offers is expected thanks to Cyber Monday, which, as its name suggests, promises customers the opportunity to choose the best items at greatly reduced prices.
According to the Business Insider portal, These are the stores that should be kept on the radar of consumers:
- Amazon: Just last October, the e-commerce platform held the annual edition of Amazon Prime Day, but this time the discounts have been offered through the Holiday Dash Sale, offers available for one day that change every 24 hours.
- Best Buy: Electronic items are one of the most sought after during Black Friday and Cyber Monday, and this time Best Buy has prepared the ‘Prep for the Holidays Black Friday’, which will be available throughout the month of November.
- The Home Depot: It is now possible to check the offers for Black Friday in its application, but one of the most important news is that this store will offer discounts from November 6 to December 2.
- Kohl’s: Black Friday discounts start on November 28; however, the store will be closed for Thanksgiving.
- Nordstrom: Experts at Business Insider have speculated about the department store’s opening hours on Black Friday, and it is believed that in 2020 the store will place a greater emphasis on online shopping during this date.
- Target: One of the favorite stores in the United States has launched a campaign in which the arrival of Black Friday is anticipated, offering new items at a discount every Thursday, starting on October 29.
- Walmart: ‘Deals for Days’ is the promise of the supermarket chain, and most of its discounts will be available both in its physical store and in its virtual store.
Black Friday vs. Cyber Monday What is the difference?
Historically, Black Friday has been billed as a full day of discounts at the best stores.
However, in practice this date has become more of a discount season They start in November and last until the first weeks of December.
Once Black Friday is over, the consumer can rest assured that discounts will continue, thanks to Cyber Monday, a date when the biggest companies kick off the holiday season with great deals in their online stores.
On this occasion, both occasions face a greater challenge: with the arrival of the coronavirus pandemic, it is difficult to envision a scenario similar to that of past years, in which crowds were the norm.
Today, most purchases are expected to be made online, with only a few shoppers attending the stores.
But, what are the recommendations that experts make when shopping on Black Friday and Cyber Monday? Here we tell you!
Both Black Friday and Cyber Monday are celebrated on dates close to the holidays and extend from Day of Thanksgiving until the month of December, which opens up a favorable panorama for the purchase of Christmas gifts, for example.
This does not mean that all the discounts you will find these days are the best of the year, but it is very likely that you can buy products at a much more accessible price than usual.
Experts advise shoppers to focus on four specific categories to ensure that their purchases perform at their best and do not exceed their budget:
- Electronics, especially televisions
- Electronic devices for home
- Game consoles
- Home appliances
Undoubtedly, Black Friday has been positioned as an ideal date to access products that, usually, have a high price, such as televisions in high-definition or large models, electronic devices for home or game consoles .
In 2020, both Black Friday and Cyber Monday take place in recent days at the launch of the latest XBox and Playstation models, so you can expect some discounts on previous models or on video games.
The post Black Friday & Cyber Monday: Everything we know for 2020 appeared first on Hispanic World.