Are you challenging him? Julio César Chávez Jr launches a proposal to Canelo Álvarez, after his resounding victory

The boxer Julio César Chávez Jr launches a proposal to Canelo Álvarez The son of the legend returns to challenge the current champion aft...

Compartir
Suscríbete
Suscribe our Newsletter
Recibe por email las noticias más destacadas
FOTO MEZCALENT
  • The boxer Julio César Chávez Jr launches a proposal to Canelo Álvarez
  • The son of the legend returns to challenge the current champion after his last victory
  • “I will fight Canelo for free and he will not recognize him”

There is a challenge! After the resounding victory of Saúl Canelo Álvarez, this Saturday against the Turkish Avni Yildirim, the son of the legend, Julio César Chávez Jr, sends him a proposal on social networks, for the best pound for pound.

It should be remembered that the fight won this Saturday, February 27, at the Hard Rock stadium in Miami, Florida, has made Canelo the best boxer Mexican in history by number of victories, surpassing Julio César Chávez.

Through the stories on the Jr’s Instagram he sent a message, which left all Internet users surprised, since it seems that he is challenging the current champion again.

son of legend Julio César Chávez Jr proposed Canelo Álvarez

INSTAGRAM PHOTO

“Canelo wins, but one way or another he cannot give the spectators a decent show, especially when he claims to be the best, a rival without getting into the ring for 2 years, I get on Canelo and I don’t get paid 175 pounds a day whatever you want, ”wrote Chávez Jr.

Even in the official social network account of Spicy Girl 2, the image was shared along with the two messages that the son of the legend sends to Canelo, after having established himself as the best Mexican boxer in history.

TWITTER PHOTO

LOOK FOR THE REVANCHE

Then in your account Twitter, the Jr again tweeted another message: “I repeat with these rivals the only thing that implies that you want to generate money! I am not going to charge you anything! I will fight for free with @Canelo and he will not recognize it! I wouldn’t win more money with anyone than a rematch with me! With no one the only condition 175! No money !”.

son of legend Julio César Chávez Jr proposed Canelo Álvarez 2

TWITTER PHOTO

Then he added: “ The first step is acceptance and humility @Canelo You must accept that yesterday was a terrible decision! Especially after saying @GGGBoxing doesn’t deserve another fight! @ jcchavezjr1 I still have no merits! I won’t say anything else but I don’t know what world he lives in!@ Jcchavez115 @Faitelson_ESPN ”.

REACTIONS ON SOCIAL MEDIA

After the controversial victory of Saúl Álvarez, where he defeated the Turkish boxer in just two rounds, who no longer came out for the third round, the Mexican people were not satisfied and began to criticize.

son of legend Julio César Chávez Jr proposed Canelo Álvarez 3

TWITTER PHOTO

Sportscaster David Faitelson, dismissed the Mexican athlete’s display as fraud, “Unpresentable, last night, in Miami. I don’t know how the boxer ==@Canelo whom most critics consider the best in the world pound for pound can lend himself to such a boxing fraud, ”he tweeted.

Regarding the words of Julio César Chávez Jr, several users left their different opinions, “This is better than neither OPINE because then they TUMB him to the first ROUND!”, Said a follower.

Others ask him to make merits so that they give him the opportunity: “First win about 2 worthy fights so that they give you the opportunity”, “he is going to walk out in heels.”

PHOTO TWITTER CANELO

“He better keep smoking the marijuana that’s just what it’s good for”, “This time I agree with him”, “Champion, you do know that Canelo clown will knock him out easy”, “Even his own father said that put … Shame “,” First that he beat the one Canelo just fought! “,” He is envious because nobody hires him “, were some of the comments.

So far Canelo Álvarez has not answered anything about it, about a possible rematch against the son of the legend, Julio César Chávez.

Filed as son of legend Julio César Chávez Jr proposed Canelo Álvarez

About Mundo Hispanico.com – news and information website in Spanish.

Mundo Hispánico is the number one independent Spanish-language digital media company in the United States.

Since its inception in Atlanta, Ga. In 1979 MundoHispanico.com, owned by Mundo Hispano Digital Network, has grown rapidly. It has become the most widely read weekly newspaper in Spanish in the southeast of the country; and on one of the largest Spanish language news and information websites in the United States.

In addition to emerging as a leader in breaking news for the Spanish-speaking audience in the United States; MundoHispanico.com has several platforms optimized for marketing, such as Mundo Dinero, Mundo Motor, Mundo Latina and Mundo Fan, which provide our audience with exclusive and relevant content on these topics that they are passionate about.

Mundo Hispánico has 8 million followers on Facebook who interact with all its platforms, with breaking news and live video coverage of the main events of national significance. Find us on Instagram, Youtube and Twitter.

Filed as son of legend Julio César Chávez Jr proposed Canelo Álvarez

 

 

 

 

The post Are you challenging him? Julio César Chávez Jr launches a proposal to Canelo Álvarez, after his resounding victory appeared first on Hispanic World.

.